blue blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How Do People Do It?



I mean...how do people work and get things done at home?  Either I run out of time or steam - sometimes both!  The good news is that school will be out this Friday and I will be off until January 9 (yep...four entire weeks!).  Hopefully after Friday, I will be able to finish decorating then begin working on Christmas gifts for my family.


This year, we decided to go with a "Mickey/Red and White" theme for the tree since we now live in Mickey Town.  We've collected Disney ornaments for several years so it seemed appropriate.  Our stuffed Christmas Mickey has a seat of honor as the tree topper.  The fresh baby's breath will eventually make it on to the tree, but we'll have to wait until the weekend to add that element.






Here are a few photos of our special ornaments.


Our First Christmas Together - 1979.  This is my most treasured ornament of all!




















Simba had to get in on the photo action.  He actually thinks that the tree skirt is for his pleasure only!






No comments:

Post a Comment