blue blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

And The Fun Continues

As promised, I am posting more photos of my scrapbook pages that I made while attending National Scrapbook Day.  Slowly but surely I will add these pages to the 12x12 shadowbox frames and they will be hung on a living room wall.  It is one of the many jobs I have on my "to-do" list for the summer.
My sweet grandson, Peyton.  He is the clown of the family for sure and makes a million funny faces.  Of course, here, he is smiling with his mama.

An extremely simple layout but I love it.  Banners and flags are extremely popular these days in the scrapbooking world.  I love the new Fiskars banner punch! You can find it here and Scrappy Boutique sells it!

Ahhhh, the many faces of Julia Rae.  In an earlier post I had shared with you that we have a family tradition of trying on hats at any theme park or shopping area.  These were taken last year when the family was here for a visit.  I love how she is making a face that "fits" the hat.  Such a funny, funny girl!

Thank you Scrappy Boutique for the wonderful layout idea.  These photos were taken this very time last year.  Stephanie surprised me on Mother's Day and we spent the day at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom and Epcot.  It was a WONDERFUL day - but of course any day with my daughter is wonderful.

We were queens for the day - fully equipped with tiaras and flowers!  No, of course we didn't wear the tiaras on our heads all day...but we should have!

More later...I hope everyone has a great day today!  

Until next time...~Pamela


No comments:

Post a Comment