blue blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

As I have mentioned several times - we LOVE where we live!  Today, not only was the weather B-E-A-Utiful, but we enjoyed the Winter Park Art Festival.  There were so many incredible artists this year.  It is times like these, I wish I had a huge bank account so I could purchase some of the fabulous artwork, especially the still life paintings!

I think it is really cool that most of the restaurants on Park Avenue extend their seating to the street.  Many families and couples were enjoying brunch there today.  


Of course there were tons of food booths but none were vegan, so we settled on a snack of popcorn.  


I always enjoy the beauty of a rose.  I will hopefully have a rose garden in my back yard this year.  I snapped several shots of some of the roses in the rose garden.  Their colors are so vibrant and rich.  




Of course, we were not allowed to take photos of the booths, but we did enjoy taking photos of other things, as well as, ourselves goofing off.  We always have fun, no matter where we are!
 

Rennie and I posing as the GEICO mascot - I look like I have a wig on, but no...all that silver is mine!



My sweetie and the St. Patrick's Day bear - Top of the morning to ya!


I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day - I know we did!  Until next time...
~Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment