blue blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Yankee Candles

Project 365 - Day 2.  Yankee Candles are among some of my favorite candles.  We have been purchasing them for years.  I love the way the house smells when we have one or two burning.  Sometime mixing the flavors really creates a cozy atmosphere.  


Today's photo is of two of my favorite flavors.  My daughter, Lindsey, gave us the Balsam Cedar candle for Christmas - thank you Lindsey!  It has made the house smell like we have a real Christmas tree in the living room.  The other candle is Christmas Cookies.  This came in handy, especially since I only baked one batch of cookies this year.  


Now we need to pick which fragrance to choose for the months of January through March until the spring scents come out.  Which one would you choose?


Until next time...~Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment