blue blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Elf Has Been Working Hard!

Why do I do this to myself? Why do I wait until the last moment to finish or even begin a project...because I had to this time!  I had to wait until school was out and also find the surface on which to paint my masterpiece.  I have been working extremely hard on two projects - one for my daughter and one for my sister.  I have to admit, they are turning out so CUTE!!! Did I say cute??? I mean, CUTE!!!  It has been a while since I have painted anything, but I am pretty proud of myself on these.  Although I can't post photos of the projects yet, because these are Christmas gifts, however, I have been taking photos of them along the way.  Photos to follow after Sunday - Christmas Day.  I can't wait to see their faces and I know they will LOVE them!


So, in the meantime...this Elf is working away! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!  Until next time...~Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment